Substance Abuse Treatment
Treatment Provider for the Third Judicial District and Magistrate Court
H.O.P.E. Program is a Batterer's Intervention Program approved by CYFD. for both Women and Men.
Our emphasis is:
• Healing the wounds of all violence
• Obtaining new skills for change
• Planning for a brighter future
• Empowerment of offenders to Respect themselves and others
The H.O.P.E. program consist of 52 sessions with the emphasis of offenders learning the skills
necessary to prevent themselves from any reoffending against their intimate partners and/or others.
Mental Health and Psychiatric Services
• Psychiatric evaluations
• Medication management
• Treatment for most Mental Health Illnesses for Adults 18 years and older.
Domestic Violence Counseling
Comprehensive clinical assessment
• 26 week group therapy sessions and 26 individual therapy sessions
• 12 Anger management group sessions (if applicable)
• 12 Parenting group sessions (if applicable)